Really weird behavior with terminals/sessions in past couple weeks

From: Ngie Cooper (yaneurabeya) <"Ngie>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 11:01:27 -0700
Hi,
	I’ve been noticing some really weird behavior with terminal input after updating my kernel/userland — in particular, if I do `arc diff —create` (which opens vi/vim), and try to do edits/use ^c, it will terminate the running process for `arc diff —create`. Similarly, I was seeing really weird input via vim (when doing `svn ci`) where if I had one of the editing modes on, like insert, it would delete several lines at once; I worked around this by using ^c to terminate insert mode, but that’s a really bad hack. It worked ok with r316745, got worse in r317727, and doesn’t seem to be any better in r318250.
Thanks,
-Ngie