Re: build src with colored output?

From: Johannes Lundberg <johalun0_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 08:42:14 +0200
Gonna answer myself here. Think I found a way.

Add CFLAGS=-fcolor-diagnostics to env or /etc/src.conf
Do clean build, that is no -DNO_CLEAN,KERNFAST, etc.

Makes it a lot easier to find the errors in a 16 threads build output...

The mystery still remains though, why is color disabled for parallel
builds?