Re: ino64 package fallout

From: Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 20:13:26 +0300
On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 10:05:22AM -0700, Don Lewis wrote:
> I just upgraded by package build box and its poudriere jail to r318776
> and ran into some significant package build fallout.

There are several reviews that fix ports with most significant fallouts,
   lang/llvm39			D10796
   lang/llvm40			D10797
   lang/ghc			D10798
   multimedia/webcamd		D10800
   devel/libgtop		D10795
   sysutils/py-psutil		D1081
   lang/rust			D10799

I intend to commit this tomorrow, after the ino64 get some probation time,
long enough to ensure that it does not get immediate revert.  You may
see the discussions and use the patches locally, meantime.