Re: ino64, java and intellij products problem

From: Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 00:29:24 +0300
On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:53:39PM +0300, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Seems that after ino64 transition some java programs stopped
> to fully function. I.e. java/intellij (IntellJ IDEA and Co)
> starts but does not show any files.
>
> I'm not sure if it's a java or IntelliJ problem. Any help to
> diagnose the culprit is welcome.

Is it after full rebuild of all ports for post-ino64, or with all ports
built on pre-ino64 ?  (Mixes are not supported and not supposed to work).

Check java programs for JNI calls which return struct stat or struct
dirent to java code, and java code which knows the layout.  It is, e.g.,
the problem with Firefox and its javascript, but there the recompilation
seems to work.