Re: Segfault in _Unwind_* code called from pthread_exit

From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald_at_pfeifer.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 14:21:21 +0100 (CET)
On Wed, 1 Nov 2017, Tijl Coosemans wrote:
> Please commit it to the ports tree as well, because there are reports
> that ftp/curl can trigger the problem.

What Andreas and me usually are doing is that he commits fixes
upstream (from HEAD down to release branches), I pick them up when
updating the gcc*-devel ports, and if important he temporarily adds
patches to the gcc* ports until the next release obsoletes them.

Andreas, I can take of the gcc* ports this time once you have
pushed things upstream.

Gerald