release(7) targets busted

From: Bryan Drewery <bdrewery_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 21:35:26 -0700
> *** FATAL ERROR: Cannot 'cd' to /root/git/freebsd/release/.. and install files to
>     the temproot environment

If you run into an issue like that with the make release targets, here's
a fix:
http://people.freebsd.org/~bdrewery/patches/release-objdir-fix.diff

I still need to finish some testing of unrelated patches and more cases
involving this patch.  I will commit tomorrow.

If that one has problems an alternative fix is:
https://people.freebsd.org/~bdrewery/patches/mm-mtree-makelevel.diff

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery