Re: Denverton CPU on FreeBSD

From: Cassiano Peixoto <peixotocassiano_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 14:12:19 -0200
Hi guys,

I'm backing to this thread because I had no success yet. There is an issue
with console boot on Intel Denverton. I've followed the instruction bellow:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/serialconsole-setup.html

I tried using an IPMI card and worked fine.

I don't know who is the maintainer for console code to get in touch. Can
some developer work on this issue? I can help making any test needed.

Thank you.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Cassiano Peixoto <peixotocassiano_at_gmail.com