writing drivers based on hardware manuals

From: blubee blubeeme <gurenchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 17:14:50 +0800
This is a request on where can I get more information and talk to other
FreeBSD developers about writing software to control hardware based on
dmidecode and a device manual.

I found this manual page that not only describe the fan controllers and lid
switch but also the keyboard LED controller as well.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1269646/Clevo-P650hs.html?page=114#manual

I should be able to write code to interface with this hardware directly
from FreeBSD.

Where can I go to get help with this?