RE: Mergemaster won't run on NFS mount

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:02:09 -0800
I used to buildworld/installeworld using NFS shares at one time. Testing it again this morning revealed still no issues. I used a ro src and rw obj during my test.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard.
Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.
This old phone only supports top post. Apologies.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert_at_cschubert.com> or <cy_at_freebsd.org>

---