Re: C++ in jemalloc

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 16:34:29 -0700
In particular, it is expected that FreeBSD 12 will not ship with GCC 4.2 and
that all supported architectures in FreeBSD 12 will be using a C++11-capable
toolchain (either external GCC or in-tree clang).  However, older releases
will still be restricted to C++03 (or whatever GCC 4.2 supports) including
future releases on FreeBSD 11.  Also, FreeBSD-HEAD's tree is not yet in a
position where all architectures are using a C++11-capable toolchain.