Re: Okular or any pdf reader

From: Gary Jennejohn <gljennjohn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:31:22 +0200
On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 19:32:30 +0800
blubee blubeeme <gurenchan_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I've had the pdf viewers work with these nvidia drivers before,
> then a few months back they stopped working.  I've avoided
> dealing with the problem by using chrome to view pdfs but
> that's getting old.

I use the nvidia driver and have no problem using xpdf and mupdf.
ghostscript can also render PDFs.  None of these are graphics
heavy, as okular most definitely is.

mupdf does not support printing, but xpdf does.

okular also works for me.  Amazing how many packages it depends on.

[snip]

--
Gary Jennejohn