Re: [RFC] future of drm1 in base

From: blubee blubeeme <gurenchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 10:27:58 +0000
I also have a current machine with one of those listed gpu.

A friend got hacked on windows, I got them setup with a ryzen chip and no
integrated GPU. Finding a supported gpu was a challenge but, those old
drivers allow the machine to have display.

Please try to maintain the older drivers, thanks.

Best,
Owen