anyone in the Boston area with time this week?

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:57:20 +0000
Hi,

I really doubt that there is anyone out there interested in doing this, but I figured
it can't hurt asking...
RedHat is hosting a NFSv4 testing event at their facility at
    34 Littleton Rd
    Westford, MA 01186
next week. There is no fee for attendance, but you need to physically be there
to help with testing. (They are actually fairly interesting events, with engineers from
various vendors testing their code.)

Anyhow, I have a pNFS server using Flexible Files Layout (and something called
"tightly coupled") that could be tested. You would basically need to show up with
a couple of FreeBSD systems (or VMs with different IP addresses) set up with this
server.

If anyone is interested, email and I can fill you in, rick
ps: And, yes, I  realize this is last minute. I just didn't think to email sooner.