Re: snapshot of april 12th wont boot at all

From: wes wroten <waw_at_bsdmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 23:27:12 +0200
I am sorry i sent a blank email, I didn't know better so i changed it to text only.

the problem i have is during the boot from the cd-rom is I just get a big black screen with a cursor
and that's all, not even an attempt to install, nothing

my machine is running freebsd 11.1-STABLE currently but i want to switch to 12-CURRENT to help
out with the project in ANY way I can.

i have an amd64
4gb ram (but 12g swap)

any other machine questions? ill happily answer if i know how

~wes