Re: Current panic on boot on H11DSI motherboard with epyc cpu (nexus_add_irq: failed)

From: Vitalij Satanivskij <satan_at_ukr.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 22:13:11 +0300
JB> Ohhhh, this is a different issue.  Sorry.  As a hack, try changing
JB> 'FIRST_MSI_INT' to 512 in sys/amd64/include/intr_machdep.h.  The issue
JB> is that some systems now include more than 256 interrupt pins on I/O
JB> APICs, so IRQ 256 is already reserved for use by one of those
JB> interrupt pins.  The real fix is that I need to make FIRST_MSI_INT
JB> dynamic instead of a constant and just define it as the first free IRQ
JB> after the I/O APICs have probed.

Yep. That it.

But just one note

irq585: ccp14:721 _at_cpu0(domain0): 0
irq586: ccp14:723 _at_cpu0(domain0): 0
irq587: ccp15:725 _at_cpu0(domain0): 0

If I understand correctly number of irq's even more then 512, so better to change to real number in system ?

Or this is another case ?

Any way thank you for help. Now I can use system with msix and msi enabled.