Re: OpenVPN produces garbage on TAP on -current

From: Lars Schotte <lars_at_gustik.eu>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 20:01:58 +0200
Yes, I also have very recent 12-current without change on what SSL
library it uses.

However, the problem does not seem to be the SSL library, since it
connects and reports no problems at all. The issue here is only that it
does not transfer packages correctly.

And I am not ruling out other problems yet. It may also be a problem on
the client's side (Linux) with NetworkManager. However, that also uses
OpenVPN and I also tested it with FreeBSD <-> FreeBSD both OpenVPN and
the issue was the same. Something is wrong here. I am staying in touch
with this, but I am not testing 24/7 as I have also other things to do.