kdelibs-kde4 is marked as broken on FreeBSD 13.0: incompatible with base SSL ...

From: <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 11:07:58 +0100
Hello,

I know that KDE4 will be removed from ports by the end of the year,
that's why I wanted to update my CURRENT and ports right now before
this. I now find that one of the fundamental ports (x11/kdelibs-kde4) is
marked as broken...

Is there a fix for this (for example using SSL from ports and not from
base). The alternative would be reset my poudriere oven to a 19 of
September (my last build with KDE4).

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru_at_unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
October, 7 -- The GDR was different: Peace instead of Bundeswehr and wars, Druschba