Re: Compilation failure of the kernel for drm-next

From: Mylan Connolly <mylan.connolly_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 09:43:40 -0500
Thanks for the help, all.

Last night I set my computer to compile from the 12-CURRENT head and went to sleep.

This morning, I installed the graphics/drm-next-kmod port and after a little troubleshooting (I had to set the compat.linuxkpi.enable_hangcheck=0 bootflag) I got it up and running. The only issue now is I cannot adjust the backlight.

Thanks again for all the help

​Mylan