Re: Intel CPU design flaw - FreeBSD affected? Information from Arm

From: Jon Brawn <jon_at_brawn.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 20:17:01 -0600
Wotcha!

My employer, Arm, have made the following website available to help with deciding what to do about this security issue.

http://www.arm.com/security-update <http://www.arm.com/security-update>

Note: I am not writing here as a representative of Arm, and cannot provide further information about this issue. I would encourage you to read all the pages and the white paper thoroughly to best understand this issue as it relates to working with Arm processors.

Jon.