Hooking RPi PWM driver into tree

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 11:26:50 +0000
I wrote a device driver for PWM on the RPi's, but I have not yet
hooked it into the tree, because I'm unsure how we would want that.

I personally think by default it should be a module which is
only compiled for RPi kernels, but how does one do that ?

(Needless to say, it should also be possible to compile it into the
kernel for an RPi, but I know how to do that :-)

And do we want it to live in sys/modules/rpi_pwm or sys/modules/rpi/pwm ?