[CFT] sysutils/devcpu-data Intel microcode migration

From: Sean Bruno <sbruno_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 11:14:18 -0700
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13921

In order to better absorb updates as they appear, I'm proposing that we
switch from the current model of processing the "microcode.dat" legacy
file to consuming the pre-digested update files.

This update should not change the microcode version that you previously
received, but I'd like for folks to give it a spin before we commit yet
another update to this port.

sean