Re: microSDXC can't recognized

From: Ian Lepore <ian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 09:42:07 -0700
On Fri, 2018-01-26 at 23:09 +0900, KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko wrote:
> At Fri, 26 Jan 2018 16:31:08 +0900,
> 私 wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > Builtin microSDXC card device can't recognized in may
> > machine[1]. Inserted it but nothing happened. Inserted card
> > is SanDisk SDSQAR-128G-GNMA[2]. But in may another machine,
> > it recognized da0:
> >
> > [...]
> I've rebooted and then recognized by mmcsd1! dmesg shows:
>
> mmcsd1: 128GB <SDHC SC128 8.0 SN 13C1CB3A MFG 12/2017 by 3 SD> at
> mmc1 50.0MHz/4bit/65535-block
> WARNING: WITNESS option enabled, expect reduced performance.
>
> [...]
>
> I supposed SD card to be a pnp device but this embedded
> micro sd port seems to be eMMC device. Actually it is teated
> same as internal eMMC device as HDD. That is micro SD card
> must not be pull out by umount on running isn't it?

You should be able to insert and remove the sdcard whenever you want,
as long as it has no mounted filesystems. Every time you insert or
remove it, you should see a notification on the console and in dmesg.
If that doesn't happen, then somehow the card-detect logic isn't
working right on your hardware.

-- Ian