updates to HEAD online, RSS non-browser ??

From: Jeffrey Bouquet <jbtakk_at_iherebuywisely.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
secnetix.de used to let me read HEAD updates to src daily.  About several monhts ago, my browsers cannot reach it and the 2ndry site is tedious to read in an equivalent manner. AFAIK the site
is still up.  Recent EU laws or some other cause?  Reachable by some legal VPN trickery?
RSS feed better serving to inform? legal web scraping connects to site when browsers cannot?
Thanks in advance.