Re: Problem with Current amd64

From: Ronald Klop <ronald-lists_at_klop.ws>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:41:52 +0200
On Thu, 19 Jul 2018 07:49:39 +0200, Filippo Moretti
<filippomore_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> I installed from the latest snapshot,made buildworld with custom
> kernel,installed bash and mc from ports.It was the first time I used zfs
> on 1 Tb sata III disk.When I rebooted the system I got a nasty
> surprise:my home directory,ports and src are no longer there.This never
> happened to me.Should I reinstall or any other suggestion really
> appreciated
> Sincerely
> Filippo

Reinstall sounds unlikely.

Sounds like a mistake in the order of mounting. Something which worked
when doing manual steps, but not after boot.
Please mail your /etc/fstab and the output of zpool list, zpool status and
zfs list.
And /etc/rc.conf can be interesting too.

Regards,

Ronald.