Re: Elantech Touchpad Woes - Support for Elantech touchpads over i2c/SMBus still possibly missing

From: Brian Kidney <bkidney_at_briankidney.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 22:43:12 -0230
Hi all,

I have a ASUS Zenbook UX430U with the same problem. I am heading to
BSDCan (and the FreeBSD Dev Submit as a guest) this week and could spend
some time working on this in the hacker lounge. That said, I am new to
FreeBSD driver code, so I could use some guidance to help me along.
Anyone headed to the conference that might be able to lend me a hand?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Kidney, M.Eng., P.Eng.
PGP Fingerprint: B8C9 D174 BABC 7FD8 67D0  DF84 FDEE B338 F248 A893