Re: how do I use the make universe machines?

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 11:28:18 +0000
Just replying to one of the messages at random...
Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
[stuff snipped]
>I think https://www.freebsd.org/internal/machines.html sounds like
>the page you're looking for.  (universe is just a top-level make
>target like buildworld, but will take a while on non-beefy
>hardware.)
Yea, the last time I tried it on an i386 was FreeBSD9 and even then it took
a week to complete.;-)

Thanks everyone, it is working fine. In particular, I;d like to thank cem_at_ for
the hint about reading "motd" to see what the command is.

Thanks again, rick