Heads Up: pNFS server merge committed to head

From: Rick Macklem <rmacklem_at_uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 19:44:18 +0000
Since I only got one response to my query w.r.t. should
projects/pnfs-planb-server be merged into head and it wasn't negative,
I went with "no news is good news" and did the merge/commit.
It is now in head as r335012.
Since it has survived a recent "make universe", I hope it won't cause build
problems, but I will be watching my email for any problems and hopefully
can resolve them quickly.

It was a large commit but should not affect the NFS server for non-pNFS service.

This was the kernel commit. I will commit the changes to userland and man pages
once the dust settles.
It does change the internal interface used between the nfscommon.ko, nfsd.ko and
nfscl.ko modules, so these all need to be rebuilt.
Should I bump __FreeBSD_version to force this for head/current?

Hopefully it will not cause major problems for people.

rick