Re: Tool Chain Migration: objdump users, please test llvm-objdump

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 19:31:21 -0400
On 20 June 2018 at 18:25, Shawn Webb <shawn.webb_at_hardenedbsd.org> wrote:

> Would you like me to quantify the compilation breakages due to the
> full llvm toolchain switch? If so, I can do that after July 12th.

Thanks Shawn, right now I'm interested specifically in llvm-objdump,
with the goal of sorting it out in advance of FreeBSD 12.

I think it's a worthwhile endeavour to quantify the breakage from
using all of the LLVM tools though, and if you're able to triage the
issues and submit LLVM, FreeBSD, or upstream port issues as
appropriate that would be much appreciated. (It's just not yet on the
critical path for me.)