Re: Tool Chain Migration: objdump users, please test llvm-objdump

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 09:54:43 -0400
On 21 June 2018 at 09:09, Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> We'll also need a man page.

I took a quick look at this, and in doing so found that the output
from "llvm-objdump --help" appears to be missing a large number of
single-letter options, so one more thing to sort out.

As it happens there are LLVM bugs open for a number of the
llvm-objdump issues (even including some I submitted but forgot
about):
https://bugs.llvm.org/buglist.cgi?component=llvm-objdump&list_id=140941&product=tools&query_format=advanced&resolution=---