ino64

From: tech-lists <tech-lists_at_zyxst.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 13:40:11 +0100
Hello,

When upgrading an old-ish 12-current (r317212), as per:

> 20170523:
>         The "ino64" 64-bit inode project has been committed, which extends
>         a number of types to 64 bits.  In order to upgrade, carefully follow
>         the full procedure documented below under the heading "To rebuild
>         everything and install it on the current system."  Specifically, a
>         reboot is required after installing the new kernel before installing
>         world.

is there anything more specific I need to do as well, like rebuild all
installed ports?

The system runs ZFS. It is *not* root-on-ZFS though. Is there anything
more I need to consider for this?

The system also runs bhyve. Are there any special considerations I need
to bear in mind for the guest VMs?

thanks,
--
J.