Build updates

From: Bryan Drewery <bdrewery_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 10:01:31 -0700
As of r335704:

- make tinderbox/universe will now build the bootstrap clang *once*.
Each target clang is still build of course.  This support does not work
with gcc.
- make buildworld (kernel-toolchain and toolchain) will build the
bootstrap clang (if needed per SYSTEM_COMPILER logic) with only the
TARGET.TARGET_ARCH backend support. The installed clang has all still so
SYSTEM_COMPILER logic works for cross-compling.

This uses the feature dim_at_ added in r335558 to selectively disable LLVM
targets. I've added a new option named WITH[OUT]_LLVM_TARGET_ALL which I
suggest using rather than the per-arch options. It is default on (WITH).
Set WITHOUT to only build the needed native arch on your system for both
bootstrap and compiled clang. Setting WITHOUT disables SYSTEM_COMPILER
support for cross-builds.

Please CC me directly for any weird tinderbox/universe or clang failures
for the next few weeks.

--
Regards,
Bryan Drewery