Re: 12-Current panics on boot (didn't a week ago.)

From: Andrew Reilly <areilly_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 10:22:06 +1100
So, r331464 crashes in the same place, on my system.  r331064 still boots OK.  I'll keep searching.

One week ago there was a change to randomdev to poll for signals every so often, as a defence against very large reads.  That wouldn't have introduced a race somewhere,
or left things in an unexpected state, perhaps?  That change (r331070) by cem_at_ is just a few revisions after the one that is working for me.  I'll start looking there...

Cheers,

Andrew