pfctl: igb0: driver does not support altq

From: Lars Schotte <lars_at_gustik.eu>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 16:10:20 +0200
Hi folks,

I get a message:
	pfctl: igb0: driver does not support altq

on:
	12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #1 r333388:
	Wed May 9 00:58:52 CEST 2018
	root_at_***censored***:/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GUSTIK
	amd64

where /usr/src/sys/amd64/conf/GUSTIK contains:

include GENERIC
ident GUSTIK
options         ALTQ
options         ALTQ_CBQ        # Class Based Queueing
options         ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Detection
options         ALTQ_RIO        # RED In/Out
options         ALTQ_CODEL      # CoDel Active Queueing
options         ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler
options         ALTQ_FAIRQ      # Fair Packet Scheduler
options         ALTQ_CDNR       # Traffic conditioner
options         ALTQ_PRIQ       # Priority Queueing
options         ALTQ_NOPCC      # Required if the TSC is unusable
options         ALTQ_DEBUG

Problem does not seem to appear on 10-stable, or 11-stable.
Actually on 10.4 it worked as expected.

I will investigate if this problem affects only igbX driver or some
others as well, I have reX and emX at my disposal.

--
 Lars Schotte
 Mudroňova 13