bugzilla 213937: not just arm and not just stable/11

From: Mark Millard <marklmi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 19:31:08 -0700
I've updated the description and such for:

Bug 213937 - stable/11 -r334246 on BPi-M3 (cortex-a7), amd64, and more, also head: ktrace misreports bad svc (SIGSYS) number

The primary description is really Comment 2 from Oleksandr Tymoshenko :

> This is not ARM specific, the same bug can be reproduced in amd64 using syscall(2) function.
>
> The reason for this that in sys/sys/ktrace.h syscall code is defined as short:
> struct ktr_syscall {
>         short   ktr_code;               /* syscall number */
>         short   ktr_narg;               /* number of arguments */
>         /*
>          * followed by ktr_narg register_t
>          */
>         register_t      ktr_args[1];
> };
>
> This definitely does not match syscall(2) API where code is defined as integer and all architectures define it as u_int in struct syscall_args.

It is that way in every stable/11 and head version of the file
that I have looked at.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com