Re: how to browse svnweb source?

From: Peter Jeremy <peter_at_rulingia.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 16:29:48 +1000
On 2018-May-28 18:06:07 -0700, Jeffrey Bouquet <jbtakk_at_iherebuywisely.com> wrote:
>> > Suddenly the site www.secnetix.de/olli/FreeBSD/svnews which showed sequential
>> > source as for example xx1966 on april 3 .... xx2040 on april 4 this year, is not loading
>> > in the browser.

That site is not associated with the FreeBSD Project so you would need to
discuss the absence of information on that site with whoever runs it.

>I tried that url every which way, sorting the headings, etc, and onscreen
>would be at best, a description of the new source but not specifically which
>files were changed and their complete path. Nothing like the url mentioned above at
>.de in the latter's overview.

Without knowing what that site displayed, it's very difficult to know where
(or if) svnweb provides the information.  Given a known revision, you can
check (eg) https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=333926

If you want a sequential list of commits, you might be better off with (eg)
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-all/

--
Peter Jeremy