Re: 13.0-CURRENT: Linux syscall inotify_init regression?

From: <matias_at_pizarro.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 11:13:59 +0100
I see, what I took for the symptom of the absence of the stub is
actually the stub doing what it should be doing 8P
No, the kernel doesn't panic, Sublime just dies. Now that I know that
the stub is actually there, I realize it is probably a problem with
Sublime itself. I have now installed the previous version (sublime build
3143) that I knew was working in 12.0-CURRENT and there you go, it
works.

Thanks for your help and sorry for the noise :D