Re: SCSI and dmesg

From: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax_at_sippysoft.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 14:30:33 -0800
Somebody needs to make collection/submission automatic and make a port out
of it, so that it's as easy as pkg install dmesg_survey &&
dmesg_survey_enabled="YES" in the /etc/rc.conf. JIMHO. I'd gladly make it a
default on all dev boxes within our organization. Might also make a nice
SoC project idea.

-Max