Re: HEADS-UP: OpenSSL 1.1.1 in 12.0

From: Shane Ambler <FreeBSD_at_ShaneWare.Biz>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 16:13:45 +1030
On 10/10/18 8:04 am, Glen Barber wrote:
> OpenSSL has been updated to version 1.1.1 as of r339270.
>
> It is important to rebuild third-party packages before running:
>
>  # make -C /usr/src delete-old && make -C /usr/src delete-old-libs
>
> Thank you for your patience while this work was in progress, and thank
> you to all involved for their hard work in getting things ready for this
> update.
>
> Glen

I have a host running 11-stable and use bhyve to run current for
testing, zfs says the volume for this bhyve was created 12/2016

Within the bhyve host - base and poudriere jails are built to r339301

Installed ports have been manually re-built in ports tree

poudriere runs and builds ports OK but at the end it fails to create pkg
repo with failing to load cert. This is the cert I have been using for
my pkg repos for some years, do these pkg certs need to be updated after
this update? It does work if I disable the signing key.

[00:01:43] Creating pkg repository
Creating repository in /tmp/packages: 100%
Packing files for repository:   0%
pkg-static: can't load key from /tmp/repo.key
Packing files for repository: 100%
[00:01:44] Cleaning up
[00:01:44] Unmounting file systems

--
FreeBSD - the place to B...Software Developing

Shane Ambler