Head won't build tool-chain at r339586

From: Thomas Laus <lausts_at_acm.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:49:03 -0400
Group:

I have been building HEAD for the past several years about every 2
weeks.  I updated my base source today from r339234 to r339586 and the
buildworld stops because a missing libarchive.so.7 dependency.  It is
looking for libcrypto.so.9 which has not been built at this part of the
toolchain process yet.

I deleted my source tree and performed a clean checkout.  I deleted my
/usr/obj/* and my /tmp directory.  There wasn't any special procedure or
notes in /usr/UPDATING to let me know of any other required steps to
perform this update.

Tom

--
Public Keys: