Re: ctm(1) deprecation in the FreeBSD base system?

From: Rodney W. Grimes <freebsd-rwg_at_pdx.rh.CN85.dnsmgr.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 12:57:39 -0700 (PDT)
> The ctm(1) client remains in the FreeBSD base system, although
> FreeBSD-hosted ctm infrastructure was shut down some time ago. I
> suspect it is time to remove it from the base system (perhaps making a
> port).
>
> How much use does ctm have these days?

I do not know that other than I do know that I have seen
one data point in the last 14 days of a user who was infact
using ctm though I can not associate a username/email address
with that memory.

A search of the last 30 days of _at_freebsd.org public mail
may yield a hit.

--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgrimes_at_freebsd.org