Re: ctm(1) deprecation in the FreeBSD base system?

From: Montgomery-Smith, Stephen <stephen_at_missouri.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 15:27:06 +0000
I have no problem turning ctm into a port.  But I would appreciate
advice on whether there is a standard or easy process for converting
software from the FreeBSD base to a port.  If not, I can muddle my way
through it.  But give me some time (a few months) to get it done,
because the rest of my life is making heavy demands on me right now.

I do have write access to ctm-announce_at_, or at least I did the last time
I checked.  I don't use it very much, because I like for people to have
the ability to reply to my messages.

I do realize that the number of people using ctm is very low.  I used to
be a user myself, but now I find svn a lot more convenient.  But the
effort for me to maintain ctm isn't that great, so I am willing to keep
it moving for the few.

Best regards,
Stephen Montgomery-Smith
CTM maintainer