Re: 12-BETA1 contains warning about non-PNP ISA device

From: Rodney W. Grimes <freebsd-rwg_at_pdx.rh.CN85.dnsmgr.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 04:02:51 -0700 (PDT)
> I noticed a warning on a new AMD system running 12-BETA1:
>
> non-PNP ISA device will be removed from GENERIC in FreeBSD 12.
Can you please reply with the specific device.
If you have seen one it may be an issue to removing it,
especially if this is on a "new AMD" system.

> It looks like it was introduced by Warner in r327120. Should those devices have been removed already?

Yes, and they well be removed from GENERIC in BETA2,
as I just approved the RFA to merge that fix to stable/12.

Thanks,
--
Rod Grimes                                                 rgrimes_at_freebsd.org