Re: Has anything changed from 11.2 to 12.0 in PCI MSI/MSIX path?

From: Rajesh Kumar <rajfbsd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 22:54:45 +0530
Hi John,

Thanks a lot. It helps. I backported the changes to 11.2 and tried booting
in my board with success without any need for the said tunables.

I see those changes are marked for MFC after 2 Weeks. But I don't see them
still in stable/11 branch.  So, will it be taken into stable/11 branch by
any chance? If not, can the backported changes be submitted for review to
take into stable/11 branch?