"arc4random: no preloaded entropy cache" printed once per CPU on startup

From: Rebecca Cran <rebecca_at_bluestop.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 16:38:00 -0600
On a normal boot (not verbose) of -CURRENT from today's sources I'm
getting the following message printed once for each logical CPU:

arc4random: no preloaded entropy cache

Since other messages, including the same one in random_harvestq.c are
under bootverbose, should this one in arc4random.c be too?

I guess another question is _why_ this message is being displayed, since
it looks like it should only happen if an entropy stash (/entropy?) is
missing:

         /*
          * This is making the best of what may be an insecure
          * Situation. If the loader(8) did not have an entropy
          * stash from the previous shutdown to load, then we will
          * be improperly seeded. The answer is to make sure there
          * is an entropy stash at shutdown time.
          */

--
Rebecca