Poudriere

From: Nathan Owens <ndowens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 11:25:48 +0000 (UTC)
Submitting this here as I believe this may be best place to ask the question as I use poudriere to test ports before sending patches
I am on 12 current. If I’m building a port that can use either py27 or py36 on an non x86based system the py27 works fine on all my jails. If I test with py36 poudriere errors out saying a file touched my FS during build and it actually does install a file on my FS as I can delete the file it refers to and retry build and it will be there again. The FS violation happens on my mips/mips64/armv6/arm64/ poudriere jails with py36. To try something I forced it to use py37 and it does the same.
I’ve created a new arch jail with new name and it happens on fresh jail install as well. I’ve disabled ccache and that didn’t fix the issue either

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone