Implementing my Quantum data parallization library as a FreeBSD module

From: bill profane <billprofane_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 11:08:04 -0700
Sorry if this message sounds a little off, I'm on meds

But I have a C library that could be of use for bleeding edge BSD
distrobutions:

The code is hosted at github at https://github.com/unidef/quantum

Basically, it implements huge multidimension arrays using pointers and
structures, and features a way to move data in and out of the "neuron".
Each neuron consists of a data structure that has a pointer to char
description and features a broken multidimensional binary tree

It's memory intensive for now since there is no code to write data to disk
(I'm a little rusty on my C), and broken since I cant figure out #ifdef

But it could be of use for the FreeBSD kernel, it follows the BSD license

For convenience:

git clone https://github.com/unidef/quantum .

Sorry again for the crappy and incomplete code, been dealing with medical
issues.

If this is considered spam, please tell me and I will desist in future
posts such as this.

Thank you

Bill "unidef" Profane