updating my pordriere oven to latest CURRENT

From: Matthias Apitz <guru_at_unixarea.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:34:47 +0200
Hello,

I'm short before updating my poudriere oven, a Dell PowerEdge r210, from
r318593 to r338641. I have there a ZFS in use for poudriere, created
with:

# zpool create poudriere /dev/da1

and set in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf:

          ZPOOL=poudriere
        ZROOTFS=/poudriere

# zpool list
NAME        SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP  DEDUP  HEALTH  ALTROOT
poudriere   278G  3.90G   274G         -    13%     1%  1.00x  ONLINE  -

# mount
/dev/da0p2 on / (ufs, local, journaled soft-updates)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, multilabel)
poudriere on /poudriere (zfs, local, nfsv4acls)
poudriere/poudriere on /poudriere/poudriere (zfs, local, nfsv4acls)
poudriere/poudriere/jails on /poudriere/poudriere/jails (zfs, local, nfsv4acls)

Before running 'make installkernel' ... and later updating the poudriere
tool itself from ports too, I wanted to ask if I have to take care about
anything before. I've read src/UPDATING between the above mentioned versions and
can't see anything, i.e. the zpool should be fine after the update too.

Any comments on this? Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru_at_unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  📱 +49-176-38902045