Re: 12.0-ALPHA6 dumps with 'Fatal double fault'

From: Michael Tuexen <tuexen_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:15:28 +0200
> On 20. Sep 2018, at 17:12, Michael Schmiedgen <schmiedgen_at_gmx.net> wrote:
>

>> Can you elaborate which port was triggering the fault and which platform you are using?
>> I would like to reproduce the issue and fix it.
>
> Port is devel/apr1 and platform is amd64.
Works fine on my side. It would be helpful if you could build a kernel with
debug symbols, reproduce the problem and provide a stack strace.

Since you said that it crashed multiple times makes me wonder if this problem
is related to SCTP in particular or if there is some other generic issue...

Best regards
Michael