drm2 in base

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 11:00:02 -0700
At the risk of raising the ire of others, but with the pending
branching for FreeBSD 12, I respectfully request that drm2
remain in head after the branch.  I have a radeon HD 6450 video
card (CAICOS firmware), and have been informed that the hardware
is too old for graphics/drm-stable-kmod and that I should use
graphics/drm-legacy-kmod.

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-x11/2018-September/021680.html

Well, I have spent a day or so trying to get drm-legacy to work.
drm-legacy in its current state is not a drop in replacement
for drm2 in head.  Given what I have found and reported in the
above URL, I'm inclined to believe that I may have been the
first person to actually try to use drm-legacy.

I'll also note that the warning about abandonware is
misleading for older harware.

drmn0: This code is obsolete abandonware. Install the \
       graphics/drm-stable-kmod pkg
drmn0: Deprecated code (to be removed in FreeBSD 13): drm2 drivers

--
Steve