Re: drm2 in base

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 13:46:56 -0700
On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 01:30:59PM -0700, Matthew Macy wrote:

> Bug reports are addressed as they come in. If issues haven't come up
> it likely reflects a scarcity of users.

It is likely that -current users are still using drm2 from
base (or have sufficiently new hardware that drm-stable-kmod
works for them).  I saw Glen's post about the updated
release schedule, and decided to be pro-active in moving
to drm-*-kmod to counter the possibility that someone
might remove drm2 from head as soon as the FreeBSD-12 branch
exists.

--
Steve